Pricing + Services
Fierce Mama Fitness has a number of options to fit your goals, budget, and schedule. Read on to find out more about our personal training services and group classes!
Fierce Mama JumpStart
The best of both worlds: the individual attention of personal training + the camaraderie of group classes. Our most popular option!
Open to all new clients! Moms with babies three months of age and younger and those who are brand new to weightlifting will especially benefit from the Fierce Mama Jumpstart. This package includes three personal training sessions, one month (8 sessions) of Stroller Strong classes, and a Fierce Mama Fitness tank top!
Each personal training session consists of about 45 minutes of exercise and coaching on our foundational movements: hip hinge, squat, push, pull, and carry. We'll save 15 mins for discussion of topics that are relevant to YOU. Possible topics include:
- Diastasis Recti
- Pelvic floor dysfunctions
- C-section recovery and scar management
- Modifying high-impact activity for diastasis recti and pelvic floor issues
- Whatever else you want to know about!
Give that button a click to schedule your free FITSTART session and get started!
Stroller Strong: Mom- and Kid-Friendly Strength and Conditioning Classes
Class times and location
9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
7:00 - 8:00 a.m.
8:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Classes taught at Unlimited Training Systems
202 Sherlake Lane, Knoxville, TN 37922
Workouts are fun and challenging for all fitness levels. I don’t write one-size-fits-all workouts; every exercise is tailored to your ability level, injury history, and even how you feel that day.
I take the time to teach you any new movement, exercise, or equipment so you can do it safely and sustainably. Many of the moms at Stroller Strong have no prior experience with lifting weights, and that’s great! I love introducing people to the wonders of strength training. More experienced lifters will also find a home with us, and we’ll work together to make sure the workouts are scaled to your level.
Pelvic floor considerations are a key component of Stroller Strong. We incorporate core and pelvic floor exercises and education into our workouts so we can make smart, informed decisions about how we exercise.
Your sessions can be used at any Stroller Strong class time, morning or evening!
Workouts tailored to your specific needs, one-on-one with my undivided attention. Kids welcome!
Personal training is a great option for moms who:
- Are very early postpartum and looking to get some extra core and pelvic floor help before joining group classes (scroll down for more details about our special Jump-Start package!)
- Have specific programming needs due to pelvic organ prolapse, surgery, previous injuries, etc (please note that you must be cleared by your doctor or physical therapist in these cases).
- Prefer working out alone rather than in a group.
- Have crazy schedules and can’t make it to our regular group class times.
- Want a more personalized training experience!
I currently have a handful of personal training time slots available for moms looking to work out with me either two or three days per week. Click below to schedule your free FITSTART session so we can get rolling!